In accordance with current Government guidance, we are planning on re-opening the shop to customers by Tuesday 16th June. Our opening hours may be limited to begin with but we hope to be fully up and running 9.30am – 5pm by the end of July.
Here are our revised opening hours:
Monday-Wednesday 10am – 2pm
Friday 9.30am – 5pm
Saturday 9.30am – 2pm
All our services will be fully operational including watch batteries, and watch, clock, silver and jewellery repairs and valuations. To ensure the safety of customers and our staff, we are implementing strict distancing measures as follows:
* A perspex protective screen will be in place at our counter
* Only two customers in store at any one time
* A queuing system will operate outside the shop and will be clearly marked
* Alcohol gel stations will be positioned at our front door and on both counters
* All items being passed to a member of staff for repair (including watches for batteries etc) will be cleaned using a disposable alcohol wipe.
* All items of jewellery being tried on will be cleaned before and after with an alcohol wipe
* All equipment will be regularly cleaned using alcohol based cleaner after use.
Our online shop remains open at all times. From 1st June onwards, we can offer all of services by appointment only. This includes watch batteries and straps and all repairs to jewellery, clocks, watches and silver as well as sales.
Please call 07825 710700 to arrange an appointment or if you have any questions. Visit our Facebook page and this website for updates on opening times too.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon!